Discover this Courtney Poulos interview about her ACME Real Estate Agency, a luxury boutique firm out of Los Angeles, in southern California AND ACME Real Estate in Orlando, Florida. Some of the top companies in 2022. Learn about the ACME Real Estate team agent training scholarship program for underprivileged young adults.
In this episode with Courtney Poulos of ACME Real Estate Los Angeles, California AND Orlando, Florida, we go over:
- What interesting things are you doing with a real estate company in California AND Florida?
- Let real estate people know what you’re doing with video production and network tv
- What was it that gave you the skills to get you to where you’re at now?
- What side projects are you working on right now that relate to real estate?
- With the state of things in southern California, what do you feel needs to change?
- How do future clients typically connect with you?
- Any particular social media outlet that is hot right now?
- What sets your company apart from any other real estate agency?
- For those starting out in real estate, how do you find who your “clients” are?
- What’s your best advice on how to treat prospective clients?
- Where can people find you online?
Also, if you’re interested in ACME’s real estate training scholarship program, then CLICK HERE.
CLICK HERE for the podcast episode link, in case you want to listen to the interview. CLICK HERE if you want to download the video transcription as a PDF file.
Here’s where you can find Courtney Poulos and ACME Real Estate online…
- Courtney’s Linkedin profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/courtneypoulos/
- RE Website: https://acme-re.com/
- Florida RE Website: https://acmeflorida.com/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/acmerealestate
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/acmerealestate
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/acmerealestate/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/acmerealestate
About EnFuegoMedia & Lead Generation SEO Services…
We are media and company growth strategy specialists. How we can help your business: