In this interview with Greg Barnes, you’ll discover a top-notch M&A Transworld business advisors consulting firm in Charlotte, North Carolina. Learn about Greg’s small boutique mergers and acquisitions brokerage that specializes in buying and selling established businesses, franchises, and developing a solid exit strategy.
In this episode with Greg Barnes from Transworld business advisors, we go over:
- What do you do on a high level for your company?
- What led you to the mergers and acquisitions business?
- What’s the differences, pros and cons between starting your own business versus acquiring business that’s already going?
- Are there ways that you can broker a deal or acquire a company for zero down?
- What makes how your company does business different than other mergers acquisitions businesses?
- How did getting leads into your business change since 2020?
- What kind of changes do you see in the future for you guys’ lead generation?
- If you had somebody was going to get in your industry, what piece of advice would you give for somebody that wanted to get into mergers acquisitions?
- Where can people find you and just give the plug you wanted to give about that new service?
Here’s where you can find Greg Barnes and TransWorld online… (btw, if you reach out to Greg, then ask him about the “Exit Factor”)
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gregory-barnes1973/
- Website: https://www.tworld.com/
- Phone: 704-533-0974
- Email: GBarnes at Tworld dot com
About EnFuegoMedia & Lead Generation SEO Services…
We are media and company growth strategy specialists. How we can help your business: